The services offered on the website https://ekoldenizcilik.com.tr/en are provided by Ekol Denizcilik Anonim Şirketi (“Ekol Shipping”) and all kinds of intellectual and industrial property rights on the information and materials, visual elements and their regulations on the website will belong to Ekol Shipping. Such information may not be distributed, rented, reproduced, sublicensed, modified or used for commercial purposes without the written permission of Ekol Shipping.
Ekol Shipping and/or its employees shall not be held responsible for any damages or losses, including but not limited to any performance failure, error, deficiency, interruption, defect, operating and/or system failure during the use of this website, even if they have been informed of any such damages or losses.
- Through the website, links may be given to other websites and/or other content that is not under the control of Ekol Shipping and owned and operated by those other third parties. These links are intended to provide users with ease of navigation and do not support any website or person who operates that site. No guarantees or representations are provided for the information contained in the linked website. Ekol Shipping shall have no responsibility whatsoever about the websites and contents accessed through the links on the Website and any damages that may be caused by the use of these web sites shall be under the responsibility of the users.
- Ekol Shipping continuously checks the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the information and content available on the website. However, despite the efforts made, the information on the Website may stay behind the actual changes. No express or implied warranties or representations are given about the timeliness, accuracy, conditions, quality, performance, marketability, suitability for a specific purpose and the effect and completeness of the information contained on the website on other information, services or products available on, but not limited to, linked to or independent of Ekol Shipping.
- Users will not copy existing content on the website in any way other than quoting its source, avoiding behavior that may lead to unfair commercial competition and may mean benefiting from commercial reputation.
- The User agrees that the files, information and documents available for download and/or sharing on the Website may not be free of any viruses or any other similar malicious and damaging code or materials and that the Website does not provide any warranty in these matters. Ekol Shipping shall not be responsible for any damages the user or third parties may suffer from such malicious software, codes or materials, data errors or losses.
- Ekol Shipping shall reserve its rights to change, rearrange the contents of, cease and/or suspend the publication of all these services, products, campaigns, etc. information as well as the terms to use the website and the terms of membership without the need to serve any notification. The amendments shall come into effect as soon as they are published on the website. These changes shall be deemed to have been accepted by the use of or logging into the Website. The conditions listed in this article shall also be valid for other linked web pages.
- Neither Ekol Shipping nor the institutions it cooperates with, Ekol Shipping employees and managers and Ekol Shipping authorized dealers are responsible for the services provided by third parties within the application and the content published therein. It is the responsibility of those third parties who perform these actions to commit that the entire content and information provided by any third party as well as the visuals and auditory images are accurate and in compliance with the law. Ekol Shipping does not guarantee the security, accuracy and legality of services and content provided by third parties.
- All intellectual property rights of this website belong to Ekol Shipping. The page layout and presentation of the website are the property of Ekol Shipping with programs to protect information about information, articles, images, designs, graphics, brands, slogans and other signs and other intellectual property rights contained on this website. It is prohibited to sell information on this website or any database, website, software code, html code and other code, etc., and products, designs, images, texts, audio-visual images, video clips, files and lists contained in the website through partial or complete copying, modification, publication, online or by means of using other media.
- Ekol Shipping shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect damages that may arise pursuant to the breach of the Agreement, tortious act or other reasons due to the access to the Website and the use of the Website or the information under the Website as well as other data and software.
- If you are requested for personal data entry within the website, your personal data (name, surname, e-mail, telephone and any other information that may be counted as personal data) may be collected, recorded, processed and shared with third parties authorized by Ekol Shipping and its affiliated group companies for purposes such as services, membership, promotion and customer service. Your personal information in question will not be shared with third parties and institutions except for legal obligations or your authorization in this context. Customer information will be used by Ekol Shipping and group companies to send written, video and verbal messages with all kinds of information, campaigns, advertisements, promotions, sales, customer service and marketing content through their website, e-mail, call center, telephone, SMS (text message), fax, automated calling machines, smart voice recorder systems and all kinds of communication channels in order to notify their own campaigns, promotional announcements in accordance with the legal provisions. Your access to the Site with such information and your consent to the data processing permission to do so means that you agree to send/receive written, video and oral messages with all kinds of information, campaigns, advertisements, promotions, sales, customer service and marketing content through all the above mentioned communication channels such as e-mail, and SMS, call center.
Limitation of Liability
Ekol shipping shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect damages that may arise pursuant to the breach of the Agreement, tortious act or other reasons due to the access to the Website and the use of the Website or the information under the Website as well as other data and software. Ekol Shipping shall not accept any responsibility for the interruption, error, neglect, disconnection of the transaction as the result of the breach of the Agreement, tortious act, negligence or other reasons. It is hereby acknowledged that Ekol Shipping has been released of any responsibilities and any damage and claim rights including court expenses and other costs which may arise as the result of the access to the Website or other linked websites or due to the use of the Website or as the result of the use/visit of the Web Site.
Applicable Law and Competent Court
Enforcement and Acceptance
Information Security Policy
Information security will be possible by ensuring not only the confidentiality of information assets but also their integrity and accessibility.
Ekol Shipping undertakes to ensure continuous improvement in its information security management system. Determination of the information security policy, defining security roles and making all relevant updates shall be carried out with the support of senior management and the coordination of all units.
Ekol Shipping Turkey – Information Security Policy
- To ensure the security of customer voice and data,
- To provide the necessary infrastructure to ensure the sustainability of services,
- To take physical security measures in line with the value of information,
- To give access authorizations in accordance with the “need to know principle” and to prevent unauthorized access,
- To be able to detect and intervene in information security incidents in a timely manner,
- To ensure the security of developed and provided software,
- To conducting risk assessment regularly in line with the risk management approach mentioned in the Risk Management procedure,
- To ensure protection against harmful codes,
- To document the necessary operational procedures and to keep them updated,
- To protect the communication content and traffic data of the customers against unauthorized access,
- To manage the information assets, determine the security values, needs and risks of assets, to develop and implement controls for security risks,
- To reduce the impact of information security threats on service sustainability and to contribute to the same,
- To provide information security requirements arising from the regulations for the sector where the company operates and from the contractual obligations for business partners.
- To provide information security awareness trainings,
- To ensure compliance with the legislation.
ISMS Supplier Awareness Statement
Suppliers Providing On-site Services;
- When entering Ekol Shipping premises, the third party personnel must show their ID to the reception and get a visitor card against signature.
- The third party personnel should carry the visitor card on it in a manner to be visible.
- The Third Party personnel who will be working for a certain period of time are allocated to him for the duration of the entry authorization in exchange for the permission of the unit authority to which he or she will work.
- The third party personnel should not be in places that it is not authorized to enter.
- The third party personnel must not enter secure areas unaccompanied.
- The third party personnel should not take any photos or videos.
- The Third Party personnel should not speak in public areas about the corporate and commercial information of Ekol Shipping.
- The Third Party personnel should not use Ekol Shipping facilities to download any information, documents and/or works of art that would be covered by The Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works no. 5846, which would infringe intellectual property rights from the Internet.
- The Third Party personnel should not carry out or engage in any illegal activities on the internet using Ekol Shipping facilities, do not make positive or negative propaganda/comments about any political party or opinion, and do not act under the responsibility of Ekol Shipping.
- The Third Party personnel should not leave portable computers, mobile phones, mobile computers, etc. devices containing Ekol Shipping information present in unprotected/unlocked environments.
- The Third Party personnel should take precautions to prevent unauthorized display of their screens when using portable computers, mobile phones, mobile computers, etc. devices containing the presence of Ekol Shipping information (screen lock, etc.)
- The Third Party personnel should not leave information and documents belonging to Ekol Shipping in working environments, meeting and training halls and offices.
- The Third Party personnel should be provided with support to report violations of the Information Security Management System to the Information Security Manager or the accompanying Ekol Shipping personnel to the authorized persons.
Suppliers Providing Remote Training Services;
- The Third Party personnel must store any information belonging to Ekol Shipping in environments that are restricted and accessible only to authorized personnel.
- If the Third Party personnel provide Ekol Shipping with remote access/VPN to their systems within the scope of the service they provide, they must provide a connection under the authorization and access method defined by Ekol Shipping.
- The Third Party personnel must inform Ekol Shipping if the personnel authorized to access Ekol Shipping systems/information assets quit the job.
- The Third Party personnel must inform Ekol Shipping in the case of facilities and campuses if they keep their Ekol Shipping systems/information assets in their own location within the scope of the service they provide.
- The Third Party personnel must notify the Information Security Manager of the violations related to the Information Security Management System.